Apply for this Settlements Analyst Job in Kings Cross by filling out the form below or contacting the consultant handling the role, their contact details are also below. We look forward to hearing from you.
Do you want to work for a market leader?
Are you interested in working for a Private Equity backed business?
Do you work in financial services and looking to change industry?
If so, then read on...
A market leading technology business based in Central London is looking for a Settlements Analyst to join their Accounts and Revenue team on a permanent basis.
A private equity backed technology business that has become a market leader in its field, changing the way that customers and clients are able to find and sell their products/services. A vibrant business with offices across Europe and the US, they are currently in their latest phase of growth and this in an opportune time to join.
As the Settlements Analyst the role will be primarily responsible for a reconciling a huge amount of transactions and data, requiring someone to completely comfortable using Excel. Duties will include but not limited to the following:
* Manage (self-billing) commission invoice and payment cycle for e-commerce partners.
* Manage monthly multiple currency payment reconciliations for online merchant accounts against billing system.
* Maintain log of reconciled merchant payments to relevant client liability invoice months (GBP & EUR)
* Multiple currency bank reconciliations for company and merchant bank accounts.
* Processing sales invoices to the accounts system.
* Monthly invoicing tasks to include manual adjustments for new and existing customers, liaising with sales and revenue management teams to ensure all customers are billed correctly.
* Processing of BACS Credit and Direct Debit payment runs.
* Processing of payments through online banking.
* Testing of internal billing systems for new releases, bug and fixes.
* Professional & Personal Requirements:
In order to considered for this role you will need to have clear communication skills and be comfortable speaking to clients externally and internal stakeholders. Other requirements will be:
* Previous experience of working in a similar role
* Previous experience of Financial Services
* Qualification & Education to Degree Level or equivalent
* Strong knowledge of double entry accounting
* Proactive attitude must have the ability to take the initiative to get the job done
* Attention to detail & logical approach to problem solving
* Ability to meet deadlines
* Advanced Excel skills (comfortable using pivot tables, Vlookups etc)
* Prior experience with NAV (Microsoft Dynamics)
* Prior experience with Merchant Accounts a benefit
* Training towards Account Qualifications (AAT/ACCA/CIMA) a benefit
What's on Offer
A highly competitive basic salary is on offer and the chance to work for a company that rewards its staff for their hard work and commitment
Category: Accounts Assistant Jobs
Looking for a talented candidate to fill a current job vacancy? Simply fill out the form below and click â€˜submit jobâ€™, your details will be sent to an experienced consultant who will contact you to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Send us your CV, weâ€™ll keep you on file and contact you with relevant vacancies we receive.