Apply for this Senior Management Accountant Job in Central London by filling out the form below or contacting the consultant handling the role, their contact details are also below. We look forward to hearing from you.
Senior Management Accountant
Permanent - 40,000-50,000
Accountancy Action is currently working with a dynamic and growing real estate company, who are looking for a qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA management accountant, to join and work as an integral part of their finance team, based in Central London. The company is expanding, with continued ambition to grow over the next 8 to 12 months.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Act as a business partner and manage a portfolio of the groups properties, keeping up to date with the operations of the buildings and liaising with the building managers to discuss budgeting and forecasting
- Full ownership of the companys monthly management accounts, including the P&L and balance sheets for the properties in your portfolio
- Involved and reviewing month end packs for JV project
- Ad hoc assistant to FM, FC and FD when required
To be considered for the Senior Management Accountant position, you will have the following skills and qualifications:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Strong Microsoft Excel abilities
- Relevant work experience in finance and accounts
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills, able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Accomplished communicator with the finance and non-finance team
If you feel you meet the requirements for the Senior Management Accountant role, full job specification will be available following a conversation with Accountancy Action.
Category: Management Accountant Jobs
Looking for a talented candidate to fill a current job vacancy? Simply fill out the form below and click â€˜submit jobâ€™, your details will be sent to an experienced consultant who will contact you to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Send us your CV, weâ€™ll keep you on file and contact you with relevant vacancies we receive.