Apply for this Purchase Ledger Clerk Job in Birmingham by filling out the form below or contacting the consultant handling the role, their contact details are also below. We look forward to hearing from you.
I have a great opportunity for an ambitious Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a large organisation in the Birmingham area. The role is with a large growing organisation who are forward thinking and looking to pay between 18,000 - 22,000 depending on experience.
Key responsibilities for the role are:
- Match batch and code purchase ledger invoices.
- Prepare the daily/ Weekly / monthly Purchase ledger payment runs for the various supplier accounts.
- Reconcile supplier statements to purchase ledgers.
- Monthly reconciliations.
- Process and exercise day to day control of allocated supplier accounts.
- Chase suppliers for invoices.
- Process staff credit card expenses and cheque requisitions.
If you have a positive and proactive approach to work and are proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including Excel then apply below.
Category: Purchase Ledger Clerk Jobs
Looking for a talented candidate to fill a current job vacancy? Simply fill out the form below and click â€˜submit jobâ€™, your details will be sent to an experienced consultant who will contact you to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Send us your CV, weâ€™ll keep you on file and contact you with relevant vacancies we receive.