Apply for this Financial Controller Job in Central London by filling out the form below or contacting the consultant handling the role, their contact details are also below. We look forward to hearing from you.
Permanent - 50,000 - 55,000
Accountancy Action is currently working with an exciting, innovative and expanding health and beauty company based in Central London, who are looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified hands-on Financial Controller.
Due to on-going growth, the company is looking to introduce and over time create an in house finance function. Therefore, the Financial Controller will initially have cradle to grave responsibilities, including setting up controls, processes and procedures.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Ownership of month end packs (multi-entity)
- Carrying out budgeting and forecasting
- Managing cash flow and producing cash flow forecasts
- Implementation of processes and procedures
- Assist with Senior Management in strategic finance
- Overall day to day running of the finance function
To be considered for the Financial Controller position, you will have the following skills and qualifications:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified is desirable
- Experience working within retail or health & beauty sector is a pre requisite
- Hands on/ can do attitude
- Proven experience of setting up controls and processes
- Knowledge of Xero would be beneficial
If you feel you meet the requirements for the Financial Controller role, full job specification will be available following a conversation with Accountancy Action.
Category: Financial Controller Jobs
Looking for a talented candidate to fill a current job vacancy? Simply fill out the form below and click â€˜submit jobâ€™, your details will be sent to an experienced consultant who will contact you to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Send us your CV, weâ€™ll keep you on file and contact you with relevant vacancies we receive.