Apply for this Credit Controller Job in Milton Keynes by filling out the form below or contacting the consultant handling the role, their contact details are also below. We look forward to hearing from you.
Accountancy Action is working with an organisation within the business services sector based in Milton Keynes to recruit a Credit Controller. This role is perfect for someone who can demonstrate excellent customer service skills over the phone as well as proven credit control expertise.
This role will report to the Credit Manager and key duties are as follows:
- Collect debts before they become overdue whilst ensuring older debts are collected and dealt with as a priority.
- Ensure collection targets are met each week/month.
- Identify and clear open items on ledgers such as unallocated cash/credits
- To build relationships with customers and internal colleagues to resolve queries and to achieve best result for the business.
- Previous credit control experience.
- Self-starter who is pro-active and works well both in a team and individually.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good IT skills.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Free on-site parking.
- Good staff development.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you havent heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.
Category: Credit Controller Jobs
Looking for a talented candidate to fill a current job vacancy? Simply fill out the form below and click â€˜submit jobâ€™, your details will be sent to an experienced consultant who will contact you to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Send us your CV, weâ€™ll keep you on file and contact you with relevant vacancies we receive.