Apply for this Commerical Financial Analyst Job in London by filling out the form below or contacting the consultant handling the role, their contact details are also below. We look forward to hearing from you.
Commercial Finance Analyst
Permanent - 45,000-55,000
Accountancy Action are working with a dynamic, highly progressive and forward thinking real estate company in Central London that are looking for a part qualified or qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) commercial finance analyst to join their commercial team. Our client is aiming to grow by over 50% within the next 12 to 18 months and simultaneously their finance team will also grow. Prospects for progress and development are many, and therefore now is a great time to join.
The successful candidate must have a real estate or property background and excellent financial modelling and analysis skills.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Preparing financial models for new property acquisitions, including budgeting, forecasting and P&L statements
- Responsibility of reporting the progress of new properties up until their opening
- Ownership of management and board packs
- Extensive analysis on potential acquisition possibilities
- Business partnering in order to secure relevant and up to date information submitted to management
- Liaising with other departments within the company
To be considered for the Senior Management Accountant position, you will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Part-qualified or newly qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Real estate or property background is essential
- High level of numeracy and strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Reporting and presentation skills
Category: Analyst Jobs
Looking for a talented candidate to fill a current job vacancy? Simply fill out the form below and click â€˜submit jobâ€™, your details will be sent to an experienced consultant who will contact you to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Send us your CV, weâ€™ll keep you on file and contact you with relevant vacancies we receive.