Apply for this Assistant Accountant Job in City of London by filling out the form below or contacting the consultant handling the role, their contact details are also below. We look forward to hearing from you.
My client, an impressive Investment & Asset Management company based in the City are looking for an equally impressive graduate to join their finance team as an Assistant Accountant.
Specialising in Investment, Asset Management & Private Equity, they are now looking for a switched on, analytical individual with a passion for number and a real interest to become an accountant!
This is a genuine opportunity for a graduate with no experience, to get in with a top company that will offer study support, training and development and career progression. For the right candidate, you will be fast tracked and given more responsibilities.
What will you be doing!
- Accounting for various funds (you will be given a portfolio to look after)
- Managing the accounts payable and receivable functions
- Completing quarterly VAT returns
- Reconciliation of multiple bank accounts
- Statutory & Management Accounting (This will come in time)
What are they looking for ideally!
- A 2018/2019 graduate
- Ideally come from a top university (Russell Group)
- An 1st class or 2:1 degree
- The degree does not have to be accounting or finance related to apply
- An analytical mind and approach
- Excellent education/academics
- Honest & trustworthy
- Confident and able to deal with senior stakeholders
What they are offering!
- Salary between 25,000 - 30,000
- Full study support
- Full training and ongoing development
- Genuine career progression
- Annual bonus
- Private healthcare
- Excellent pension
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 9am 5:30pm working hours
This is truly one of London most exciting graduate accounting roles, offering a chance to get in with a top company who will give you training, development, study support and career progression!
If you are an impressive 2019 graduate from a Russell Group University and love the sound of this role, we want to hear from you!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you havent heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.
Category: Assistant Accountant Jobs
Looking for a talented candidate to fill a current job vacancy? Simply fill out the form below and click â€˜submit jobâ€™, your details will be sent to an experienced consultant who will contact you to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Send us your CV, weâ€™ll keep you on file and contact you with relevant vacancies we receive.